- The sand is soft to touch.
- It never dries out.
- There are 13 moulds so plenty to do.
- Everything you need is in one set.
- The end result looks good.
- The moulds are easy to use.
- Comes with integrated sandbox
- Only comes with two colours (you can buy others separately)
- You can’t make anything you want but have to use the moulds
- It is very messy. We did it in the garden which was good as there was sand everywhere.
|A cat mould
|Decorate the pet shop
On the whole we loved the Moon Sand Pet Shop. It’s good for imaginative play as we had fun playing pet shops once there were a few animals made. The end results are good which is encouraging for young children. It’s nice that they can produce something which looks like a cat. I particularly liked the fact that this is a stand alone toy. You can give this to a child and it has everything they need to start playing, even it’s own sand tray. Just make sure they are somewhere easy to tidy up afterwards.
|An Easter bunny