These truffles would make a great Christmas present. They are alcohol free and so suitable to make with the children. The truffles look like snowballs which gives them a festive feel. I have used a coconut as the topping, which goes so well with the white chocolate. If you are worried about nut allergies you could replace this with icing or Christmas sprinkles.
Ingredients Need For The Snowball Truffles
- 200g of white chocolate
- 100 ml (3 1/2 fluid ounces) Double cream.
- toppings – desiccated coconut, icing sugar or Christmas sprinkles
How To Make Snowball Truffles
- Melt the white chocolate, I prefer to do this over a bowl of hot water but you can use the microwave.
- Stir in the cream.
- Leave in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Use a melon baller or ice cream scoop to form into balls.
- Roll balls in coconut, icing sugar or Christmas sprinkles
Look here for more Christmas activities for kids
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook