Today I am sharing cardboard creations for all the letters of the alphabet from N-S. It covers everything from nativity scenes to spaceships!
This really is a bumper set of ideas. the S section in particular has me itching to get the cardboard out and start making things! I love the superhero car – complete with its own reading nook. The stables for My Little Ponies would provide hours of fun and the shoelace tying idea is inspired. I’ve never been good at tying my shoelaces so I need to make one for me so I can practice!
Painting from Reading Confetti
This is part of my post for the ABC’s series by lots of amazing Kid Bloggers
To find out what each blogger is doing then click on the button below. There is also a Pinterest board called ABC’s Alphabet Series – by Kid Bloggers to follow
Here is the list of the other bloggers’ activities from the arts and crafts group. If you can’t find something to do after reading this lot then I’ll be very surprised.
ARTS & CRAFTS:
- Art History for Kids from B-Inspired Mama
- Cardboard Box Creations from Here Come The Girls
- Children’s Music With Art from Rainbows within Reach
- Crafts and Art from Red Ted Art
- Crafting on a budget from Housing a Forest
- Paper Plates from Domestic Goddessque
- Toddler Crafts from Rainy Day Mum
- Upcycled and Recycled Crafts from Craft to Art
- Valentine Crafts and Recipes from Local Fun For Kids