Today I am sharing cardboard creations for all the letters of the alphabet from G-M. I will cover greengrocers to marble runs.
In this selection there are lots of pretty decorations you can make. I love how something as prosaic as brown card can become a glamour shiny heart or a fine art inspired canvas. There are also lots of fun play opportunities – green grocers, kitchen and caves will all inspire little ones imaginations and provide lots of opportunities for fun!
I think my favourite group is the L activities. They are so much fun and a little quirky. I love the leaf lacing activity and the lego costume is so much fun. A cardboard laptop looks like a great idea and I am completely blown away by how you can make a working lawn mower out of cardboard! Amazing!
Greengrocer from Ikatbag
Golf Ball Painting from Happy Hooligans
Glow in the Dark Cave from The Imagination Tree
House from Mama Smiles
Indoor Tent from Create With Your Hands
Kitchen from Create With Your Hands
This is part of my post for the ABC’s series by lots of amazing Kid Bloggers
To find out what each blogger is doing then click on the button below. There is also a Pinterest board called ABC’s Alphabet Series – by Kid Bloggers to follow
Here is the list of the other bloggers’ activities from the arts and crafts group. If you can’t find something to do after reading this lot then I’ll be very surprised.
ARTS & CRAFTS:
- Art History for Kids from B-Inspired Mama
- Cardboard Box Creations from Here Come The Girls
- Children’s Music With Art from Rainbows within Reach
- Crafts and Art from Red Ted Art
- Crafting on a budget from Housing a Forest
- Paper Plates from Domestic Goddessque
- Toddler Crafts from Rainy Day Mum
- Upcycled and Recycled Crafts from Craft to Art
- Valentine Crafts and Recipes from Local Fun For Kids